Adjourning


Comments

  1. Lynnette,
    I enjoyed reading your blog post. I agree with your post. I like when you post, we had a connection, and through that connection, we embraced, listened, cried, and supported each other growth and learning. According to Assessing and Guiding Young Children’s Development and Learning the family members can provide information about the child’s history, culture, and family values, likes and dislikes, and goals and vision for the future (McAfee, Leong, & Bodrova, 2016). It’s important for me as a teacher to have knowledge of child development to help each child grow meaning from his or her compassion.
    Iesha
    References
    McAfee, O., Leong, D.J., & Bodrova, E. (2016). Assessing and guiding young children’s development and learning (6th Ed.). Boston: Pearson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information you share on your blog! I agree it is hard when closing a group of good people, during the forming stage, we learn about each individual and this how we can connect to the individual who share the same interests, backgrounds and interests. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynnette,
    Great post! Yes, graduation is quickly approaching for some of us. 6 more months for both of us! I agree that I would not be where I am right now if it were not for all of my colleagues, whom I have had the pleasure of getting know via online discussion/blog posts. I get excited to see who is in my group every time I begin a new class. There are also names whom I have not seen since my first class. I think about them and hope they stuck it out. We can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am getting so impatient and just want to be finished already! We are all deserving of this and we should all be so proud of ourselves. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I look forward to the next 6 months! We got this!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynnette! Thank you for you insight over these past 8 weeks. Each week I looked forward to reading your posts. The personal experiences you included were a great addition. I am a visual learner and having the experiences helped me visualize for a deeper understanding. Good luck with everything in the future! I hope you succeed in all that you do. Here is my email, feel free to contact me: deanngross2017@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring Roles in the ECE Community: Local and State Levels

Profile of a Volunteer